NCSU University Club, 4200 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606
5:30-6:00pm Networking and Registration
6:00-6:30pm Buffet Dinner and Announcements
- Overview of ISO 20000-1 IT Services Management with comparison to and integration with ISO 9001, by Subrata Guha, Director of IT Services at UL DQS Inc.
- Software systems implementation experience of such integration at Verizon, by Dave Kellerman, Senior Analyst of the Business Process Management and Quality Team.
ISO/IEC 9001 is probably the most widely adopted standard for Quality Management System (QMS). This standard was first released in 1987. Since then, a large number of organizations has adopted this standard. This number is increasing every year. ISO/IEC 20000-1 is a standard for IT Service Management System (ITSMS). This standard was first released in 2005 and updated in 2011. Many IT services organizations had adopted ISO 9001. Those organizations are now adopting ISO 20000-1. Objective of this presentation is to explain the common elements of these two standards.
Brief outline of the presentation:
- Overview of ISO 20000-1:2011
- Overlap of ISO 20000-1 with ISO 9001
- How to integrate these two standards
- Benefits of the integrated approach
Copy of Presentation: Click Here for a copy of the presentation.
Click to Register: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2751502819