Applicants may apply directly to LabCorp via Careers Page: www.labcorpcareers.com
Direct link to the posting : Divisional Quality Manager opportunity with LabCorp
The Divisional Quality Manager for the Integrated Genetics Division of LabCorp will oversee the execution and effectiveness of the quality management system processes for multiple labs specializing in reproductive clinical laboratory testing with CLIA/CAP/NYS and ISO Accreditation. The Divisional manager will have at a minimum 5 direct reports and will report directly to the Quality Director for Integrated Genetics. The Divisional Quality Manager will foster a collaborative and proactive environment for assuring quality delivery of products and services.
Functional responsibilities include:
• Oversees the creation, execution and maintenance of global quality system policies and procedures
• Oversees the Internal Audit Program and acts as lead auditor
• Responsible for continued effectiveness of the External Audit Management Program including review of findings and responses to agencies.
• Keeps abreast of new or revised federal, state and local requirements for licensing, certifying and accrediting agencies. Communicates information succinctly and in a timely manner.
• Assist local quality managers with identifying, remediating and documenting quality issues per established protocols
• Prepare divisional metric presentations monthly for senior leadership Operations management reviews.
• BA/BS in Biology or related field (including quality management) with 7-10 years of Clinical Laboratory and/or Quality Systems management experience
• Strong knowledge of CAP, NYS, CLIA and ISO 15189 standards
• Strong knowledge of root cause analysis and risk assessment process
• Experience as an internal or external auditor
• Proven experience as a meeting facilitator
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently or as part of a team
• Must possess excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $9 billion in 2016, LabCorp’s 50,000 employees serve clients in 60 countries.