QUALITY ENGINEER Job description
Guided by the values of the company, the Quality Engineer is responsible for leading the quality and compliance function within the ADAMA North America to ensure:
– quality requirements are met,
– implementing and/or developing effective global processes, procedures and systems,
– preventing product quality failures.
We live and breathe our values.
We get things done.
We empower our people.
We have passion in all we do.
We dare to be different.
We make it simple.
Fundamental Areas of Focus:
– Conducts internal and external quality audit as needed.
– Assures Batch Sheets and BoM’s match the CSF’s for outsourced production.
– Tracks and reviews CAPA’s: assures root cause analysis and effective CAPAs are in place.
– Establishes and tracks quality KPI’s.
– Tracks Cost of Poor Quality.
– Defines standards for ADAMA US and translates them into policies, guidelines and procedures: develops and implements local QA processes, local guidelines and local QA/QC work instructions.
– Contributes to development of quality strategy and implements tactical plans for improvement at the formulation development sites, manufacturing plants and selling units.
– Prepares Manufacturing and Packaging Instructions for Suppliers and ADAMA Georgia.
– Supports Sales in delivering high quality products.
– Implements Root Cause Analysis process.
– Supports Cluster Quality Manager in building and maintaining cluster quality network.
– Manages Intelex for ongoing operational use.
– Prepares and executes Quality Trainings for Organization.
– Establishes and maintains document control process.
– B.S. in engineering and min 3 years’ experience in production, Supply Chain or Quality.
– Ability to connect broadly with people.
– Ability to motivate people.
– Avoids mediocrity.
– Reflects an openness to change and to new experiences.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to partner with and communicate with all levels of management.
– Successful track record of leading significant change processes.
– CQE or CQA certification (ASQ)
– Strong professional knowledge of quality management systems (Lean, Six Sigma) and operational and experience with the principles of ISO9001
– Agricultural Industry experience