Textile Quality Manager
The quality control manager position develops, implements and manages quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). The position supervises a team of quality control inspectors.
- Leading, managing and maintaining accountability
- Maintenance and Accuracy of Quality Operating System and records/database
- Materials Testing: Purchased Material, In Process, Finished Goods, Samples
- Identify Nonconforming Materials
- Conduct corrective action 7-D response related to customer quality issues and complaints.
- Approve Purchased Material Specifications and Finished Goods Specifications
- Report and Resolve Customer Product Complaints
- ISO 9001:2008 Audits and Registration
- Supervise two lab techs engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity
- Training of lab technicians
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Performance Management
- Quality Control and Assurance Management
- Mathematical and Statistical Skills
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 3-5 years’ Experience
- Supervisor Experience
- ISO:9001 Audit Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Six Sigma (Black Belt preferred)
- Textile yarn processing experience preferred
Interested Candidates Submit Resume to: Gene Beneduce (E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)