ASQ Raleigh strives to provide our members with the ability to enhance our professional expertise.
Included in this section of the website are links to the following resources.
- Education : ASQ Raleigh provides classes each year geared toward ASQ Certifications.
- Certification : We are proud to provide the area with four exam dates each year for members to increase their level of accreditation.
- Recertification : Once an ASQ Certification is received, most require documentation to ensure the individual is maintaining a level of involvement in the quality profession.
- Employment : ASQ Raleigh members can post resumes and obtain information on job opportunities in the area.
- Volunteer : ASQ Raleigh members can volunteer for section leadership positions or the Good Works program.
Our local education efforts focus on certification and recertification classes. We also have some archived presentations, available only to members, and this page has pointers to national resources.
The section's Mentor Program connects "rookies" with "gurus" to enhance the professional development of all participants.
“Got Quality?” The ASQ Raleigh section has established a scholarship to encourage students who seek a career that incorporates quality concepts, technology, and tools to improve the workplace, products, and themselves. The ASQ Raleigh Section scholarship of $500 per semester ($1000 annually) will be awarded to an eligible Raleigh section member or an individual sponsored […]
Each year ASQ Raleigh coordinates a host site for all four major exams dates. Get the details and learn more about the exams.