Improving Our Community by Using Quality Tools
Community Good Works will be starting back up in 2014 and we will be seeking committee volunteers! You are invited to offer your expertise, learn or teach something new, get involved in improving our community!
For more information please contact Ingrid Felton at email@example.com.
Community Good Works offers an opportunity to become involved, participate, educate, give back, learn, teach, share, grow! ASQ members would be helping local non-profit organizations deliver more effective services to our communities through the use of quality principles and tools. Communities will have the benefit of hands-on learning by working with quality professionals. Participants benefit as follows:
- Give back to the community,
- Community engagement and involvement,
- Project management experience gained is used toward ASQ certification/recertification requirements,
- Match interests to available project initiatives,
- Opportunity to work/interact with other ASQ Raleigh members,
- Practice newly acquired skills,
- Learn new quality tools.
Working with non-profit helper organizations to partner/collaborate regarding offering quality services such as cost benefit analysis, root cause analysis, process mapping, brainstorming, process optimization… The goal of these partnerships is to ensure that non-profit organizations are aware of the unique services offered by the Community Good Works program.